The following table lists the presently planned BuildMoNa Scientific Modules in 2024 (inverse chronological order). Click on the Module Code to get more information on a Module.
|From Molecules to Materials: Solid State Quantum Systems
|19–22 June 2024
|Transparent Conductive Oxides – Fundamentals and Applications (Symposium)
|24–25 Sept. 2024
Further scientific courses can be found under:
- Research Training Group 2721: Hydrogen Isotopes (please contact Dr. Toshiki Wulf, 123H(at)uni-leipzig.de, for further details and registration)
- Integrated Research Training Group "Obesity Mechanisms"/(SFB1052)
- Graduate School of the SFB1423 "Structural Dynamics of GPCR Activation and Signaling"
- Integrated Research Training Group "Matrixengineering"/TRR67
- To receive the BuildMoNa Certificate, five graded scientific modules have to be attended, where at least three of them have to be chosen from the programme offered by BuildMoNa. The other two modules can, with reconfirmation from the BuildMoNa Steering Committee, be attended within other programmes.
- The modules B1–B4 will only be awarded with two graded credit points for doctoral candidates from background outside the respective fields.
- Except for the basic modules B1–B4, which will be awarded with two graded credit points once only, the modules can be attended and graded several times.